The Glen Echo Park Aquarium (GEPA) offers summer camps for children ages 4-7 and 8-12. These are 6 hour long camps that include exploring the outdoors, discovering the aquatic and terrestrial world, and creating art and crafts to enhance learning.
This summer we’ll explore the park, including the Minnihaha Creek, learn about some of the Chesapeake Bay’s most important sea creatures, and discover how observation and scientific thinking can help us
understand the world around us. Campers are encouraged to
- (June 10-14)—Potomac River Adventures Camp (Ages 4-7)
- (June 17-21)—Potomac River Adventures Camp (Ages 8-12)
- (June 24-28)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (July 1, 2, 3,5)—Mini Camps Week, Ages 5-10, Fossils and Geology, Deep Sea Diver, Rescue Ranger, Whale off the Port Bow!
- (July 10-12)—Ages 8-12, Summer Island Survival
- (July 15-19)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (July 22-26)—Ages 8-12, Hellbenders, Snakeheads, and Eels, Oh My!
- (July 29-August 2)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (August 5-9)—Ages 8-12, Animal Care Extraordinaire!
- (August 12-16)—Ages 4-7, Bay Buddies
- (August 19-23)— Ages 8-12, Discover Nature