The Glen Echo Park Aquarium (GEPA) offers summer camps for children ages 4-7 and 8-12. These are 6 hour long camps that include exploring the outdoors, discovering the aquatic and terrestrial world, and creating art and crafts to enhance learning.
This summer we’ll explore the park, including the Minnihaha Creek, learn about some of the Chesapeake Bay’s most important sea creatures, and discover how observation and scientific thinking can help us
understand the world around us. Campers are encouraged to
- (June 11-15)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (June 18-22)—Ages 8-12, Discover Nature
- (June 25-29)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (July 2,3,5,6)—Mini Camps Week, Ages 5-10, Fossils and Geology, Deep Sea Diver, Rescue Ranger, Whale off the Port Bow!
- (July 9-13)—Ages 8-12, Summer Island Survival
- (July 16-20)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (July 23-27)—Ages 8-12, Hellbenders, Snakeheads, and Eels, Oh My!
- (July 30-August 3)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (August 6-10)—Ages 8-12, Animal Care Extraordinaire!
- (August 13-17)—Ages 4-7, Discover Nature
- (August 20-24)— Ages 8-12, Discover Nature